Assignment 5: Business Model Canvas (2020)
>>> Back to assignments overview
Elements of the Business Canvas
The business model canvas is a great development tool that helps you specify the core elements of a business and operation model. You can also use it for specifying a new organisational model.
These elements typically include:
- Key partners
- Key activities
- Key resources
- Value proposition(s)
- Customer relationships
- Beneficiaries and customers
- Cost structure
- Revenue streams
In our context of social innovation, the business model canvas should further include information on: 'Your vision and mission with regard to social innovation (and/or wider sustainable development goals)
- Social and/or environmental impact goals
During the online course we will introduce you step by step to the business model canvas and you will have some opportunities for practicing during the tutored session.
A complete, detailed and elaborated Business Model Canvas is the main outcome of your group work in the local or in the international community labs, on in the virtual teams.
- Please develop your Business Model Canvas Report based on this template.
- We explain the assignment also in this video tutorial
Submission and presentation
- You develop and discuss your Business Model Canvas within your teams and with your tutors
- Please submit your business model canvas on June 21, 2020, in the submission area on ILIAS.