Online Course From Idea to Implementation
From Idea to Implementation
This overview page gives access to all learning materials of the online course 'From Idea to Implementation' developed with the framework of the CLLC ERASMUS project.
The course comprises a series of recorded lectures and lecture materials, as well as a template for developing a business plan in the field of social innovation.
The course materials and the assignment are designed for students and/or practitioners from all disciplines. Prior to this course, participants should have gone through a design thinking process, or a similar innovation process, so that they can join with a clear social innovation idea that they would like to advance. With help of the course materials, participants can bring their ideas further and develop them into a business plan. The business plan could become a foundation for seeking start-up capital or other support.
All materials are published as open educational resources and can be further used both by other instructors and by learners.
- Assignment outline: The Business Plan Template
Phase A: Designing an Organisational Form
- A.1: Introduction to the seminar: From Idea to Implementation - What does it imply?
- A.2: Understanding the start-up phase: Methodologies for supporting start-ups
- A.3: Ownership models and their legal environment
- A.4.: Cooperation models
Phase B: Product and Service Design
Phase C: Developing the Financial Plan
Phase D: Promotion and Selling Strategies
- D.1: Distribution Channels
- D.2: Creative use of advertising and promotion
Phase E: Management
- E.1: Staffing and Leading
- E.2: Quality Management and Impact Evaluation
- E.3: Risk Management