Strategic Partnership Social Entrepreneurship for Local Change
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The objective of this strategic partnership was to develop a study module on social entrepreneurship.
The format of delivery is flexible (both online and blended learning modes) in order to address different target groups.
The course is addressed to an interdisciplinary target group of educators, students and young professionals in the fields of economics, business administration, geography, agriculture, regional development, urban planning and landscape architecture.
- Funding period: 09/2015 - 08/2018
Project Concept Map
The project is addressed to an interdisciplinary target group of educators, students and young professionals in the fields of economics, business administration, geography, agriculture, regional development, urban/landscape planning.
- Development and publication of online course materials on social entrepreneurship theory, methods, tools and case studies as open educational resources
- Implementation of blended learning activities on the subject of social entrepreneurship in combination with local workshops organised alternately by three of the consortium partners:
- 2016 Online Course and 2016 Intensive Study Programmein Bucharest, Romania
- 2017 Online Course and 2017 Intensive Study Programme in Arnhem, Netherlands
- 2018 Online Course and 2018 Intensive Study Programme in Lahemaa and Tartu, Estonia
- Publication of a guidance report for teachers interested in integrating social entrepreneurship into their courses. The project follows the methodical approach of a pedagogical action research cycle: the course will be repeated three times and accompanied by profound observation and evaluation and continuous improvement, finally leading to a stable and sustainable model.