SELC 2017 - First steps and how to get started
---> Back to overview of seminar minutes
How to get started?
- Our first online session will be on Tuesday, 21st of March, from 16 00 – 17 30 pm CET.
- You will receive a participation link shortly before the session.
- From then onwards, we will meet online two times a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, always at 16 pm.
What do I have to do until 21st of March?
- Read the assignment details for assignment 1 'Find your local challenge'
- Listen to the introductory video lecture with Jeroen de Vries ‘Landscape as the arena of challenges’
- Reflect on your personal local context, your everyday landscape and think about social or environmental challenges in this landscape
- Illustrate this challenge in a graphical/creative way and display this on one Powerpoint Slide
- Save the slide as a JPG file
- Upload it to the wiki before 21st of March
How to upload data on the wiki?
- You will receive access data to the wiki and further instructions asap, please check your email
- For further details on the seminar session, please visit the seminar schedule.
- For an overview of the seminar assignments, please visit the seminar assignments.
Join the seminar group on Facebook
- This FB group is for the seminar participants only
- Since this seminar is part of an educational development project we are carefully observing the learners' progress and development
- We therefore kindly ask you to participate in the accompanying evaluation
- You will receive a personal invitation to participate in the seminar survey within the next days