SE for Local Change Seminar 2016 - Local Challenge Reflection Group C
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Synopsis of your local challenges
Broader analysis of your challenges
- What are important cause-effect relationships? Who are the actors? Who is disadvantaged? What are the wider consequences?
- Look at these topics from a broader perspective and represent your findings graphically (2-3 visuals)
What is local/place-specific and what is European/global about your challenge/challenges?
- reflect on the differences and similarities observed in the different countries.
What is your strongest common interest field?
- in the course of your discussion, you ideally identify a common interest field on which you can work further on
- you can still follow-up a place specific approach, but assignment 3 is widely a group task, which is why you should try to identify a joint topic